I believe deep within my spirit that God created us for incredible health & vitality. He desires for us to look to the natural world He created to provide the resources for health & well-being. Unfortunately, our society has been trained to look first to man-made interventions and treatments to solve all of their problems.
However, I believe we honor and glorify God by looking to His creation for the answers to our health goals. The more I study nature, nutrition, human anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, etc. the more His majesty comes alive.
The world's most powerful cancer fighting substances are found right under our nose in the form of natural plants, herbs, & spices. Some of the most potent of these include cruciferous veggies (such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, bok choy, collards, & turnip greens among others) contain a wide array of anti-carcinogenic compounds. Here are a few of them:
1. Indole-3 Carbinol: A powerful anti-oxidant that scavenges free radicals in the body. It plays a very critical role in liver detoxification by inducing hepatic cytochrome P450 monooxygenases. This reaction affects estrogen metabolism by increasing the production of the chemoprotective estrogen 2-hydroxyestrone.
Additionally, it has been shown that I3C inhibits aflotoxin-DNA binding and arrests the G1 growth phase of cancerous human reproductive cells. It has also shown benefit in the treatment of Systemic Lupus, an autoimmune disease related to faulty estrogen metabolism.
2. Isothiocyanates: (Phenethyl Isothiocyanate & Sulforaphane) Shown to induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) in most cancer cells including drug-resistant leukemia cells. The p53 gene is considered the "guardian of the genome," due to its role in regulating the cell cycle and suppressing cancer formation.
Increased levels of oxidative stress creates a mutation of the p53 gene which promotes cancer cell growth. Isothiocyanates have been shown to destroy mutant p53 genes. Broccoli sprouts are considered the best source of these powerful compounds.
3. Lutein & Zeaxanthin: These 2 carotenoid anti-oxidants are very similar in chemistry and function. These 2 powerfully reduce oxidative stress, inhibit cancer cell formation, and induce cancer cell apoptosis. These substances are found in abundance in kale, spinach, brussel sprouts, & broccoli.
Dr. David's Action Steps:
1. Include a lot of cruciferous vegetables in your diet everyday.
2. Broccoli Sprouts are the most nutrient dense.
3. Steam, marinate, or lightly boil these veggies to break down fibrous outer shell.
4. Marinate your veggies in apple cider vinegar for at least an hour to soften them and maintain all essential nutrients in their raw form.
5. Terminal cancer or metastatic patient's should focus mostly on juicing these to maximize nutrient absorption while limiting digestive energy & stress.
Healing Cancer From the Inside-Out
Discover an Entire Protocol Based Around:Bringing Peace & Joy to the Body
Immune Boosting Foods & Supplements
Powerful Cancer Fighting Herbs & Spices
Super-Oxygenating & Alkalizing Your Cells
Turn Your Body's Internal Healing Power On Full Blast
Monday, April 26th 7pm
Exodus Health Center
2750 Jiles Rd Kennesaw 30144
Wednesday, April 28th 7pm
1. Alkalize Your Diet
2. Hidden Nutritional Secrets
3. Save $ on Your Groceries
4. Food Combining For Energy & Weight Loss
5. Lowest Pesticide vs. Highest Pesticide Foods
6. Best Herbs For Healing & Digestive Support
7. Recipes For Enjoyable Eating & Great Health
Spaces Are Limited:
Call or Email to Confirm